Information pursuant to Article 13 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
“Code concerning the protection of personal data”
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, please see the following information:
1. Personal data supplied by you or acquired while carrying out our activity shall be processed based on the principles of correctness, legality, transparency and the safeguarding of your privacy and rights.
2. The processing of such personal data shall be finalised to comply with contractual obligations or arising from responsibility conferred by the party concerned and in particular the sending of electronic commercial information and advertising material about new products from the owners of this site or future invoices.
3. The processing can be carried out with the help of electronic tools with appropriate procedures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. The conferment of data is required. Any refusal to provide us, in whole or in part, with your personal data or authorisation for processing could lead to a failure or partial fulfilment of the contract or failure to execute the task.
5. The data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes outlined above, to certain parties in order to fulfil the aforementioned obligations. Other parties may have access to the data as managers or processors or as operators and maintainers of the site itself. Under no circumstances shall the personal data processed be disseminated.
6. The entity processing the personal data is Arredoclassic with registered address at VIA MARCHE 40/C 61020 MONTECCHIO DI VALLEFOGLIA, Pesaro (PU).
The administrator of the personal data is Peroni Bernardo.
An updated list of those responsible for the processing can be known by directly addressing the appointed as mentioned above.
7. The data processor or controller may be addressed to assert one´s rights, as provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which for your convenience is duplicated in full below:
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The party concerned has the right to obtain information:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) of the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or those who may come to know of it as the designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The party concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations which letters a) and b) has been brought to the attention, as also related to their contents, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance is impossible or entails the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The party concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the user. In particular:
- They allow you to efficiently navigate from page to page in the website.
- They store your user name and the set preferences.
- Thanks to cookies you can avoid entering the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the navigation.
- They measure the use of services by internet users, in order to optimize the browsing experience and services.
- They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior expressed by the user while surfing.
There are several types of cookies. Here below are listed the types of cookies that may be used in this site with a short description of their purposes linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies as session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user’s preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information relative to the use of the website. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and ease its use, as well as to monitor its operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the website, the way in which the user arrived at the website and which are the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies
Third Party Tracking Cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of website visitors, on the keywords used to reach our site, the visited websites and the origins of the traffic from where the visitors come, for marketing campaigns. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent either from the webite or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner-websites or partner that offer the features on the site.
The owner is not obliged to request your consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies the approval may be expressed by the User, in accordance with applicable regulations, by specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clearly usable for the user. The owner reminds the user that he can change his cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable cookies at any time from the browser, but this may prevent the user from using certain parts of the site.
Third Party Web Sites
Under Article 122 second paragraph of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the approval for the use of these cookies is expressed by the person concerned by means of freely chosen individual setting of the browser used to surf the website, it being understood that the right of the user to communicate at any time to the owner / data controller his will regarding data managed through cookies aproved by the browser itself.
The user may object to the persistent cookies on his hard drive by configuring his web browser to disable cookies. Find out how to disable cookies in the following major browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera. After having disabled cookies, however, certain features of the web pages may not be performed properly.