Information pursuant to Article 13 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
“Code concerning the protection of personal data”
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, please see the following information:
1. Personal data supplied by you or acquired while carrying out our activity shall be processed based on the principles of correctness, legality, transparency and the safeguarding of your privacy and rights.
2. The processing of such personal data shall be finalised to comply with contractual obligations or arising from responsibility conferred by the party concerned and in particular the sending of electronic commercial information and advertising material about new products from the owners of this site or future invoices.
3. The processing can be carried out with the help of electronic tools with appropriate procedures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. The conferment of data is required. Any refusal to provide us, in whole or in part, with your personal data or authorisation for processing could lead to a failure or partial fulfilment of the contract or failure to execute the task.
5. The data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes outlined above, to certain parties in order to fulfil the aforementioned obligations. Other parties may have access to the data as managers or processors or as operators and maintainers of the site itself. Under no circumstances shall the personal data processed be disseminated.
6. The entity processing the personal data is Arredoclassic with registered address at VIA MARCHE 40/C 61020 MONTECCHIO DI VALLEFOGLIA, Pesaro (PU).
The administrator of the personal data is Peroni Bernardo.
An updated list of those responsible for the processing can be known by directly addressing the appointed as mentioned above.
7. The data processor or controller may be addressed to assert one´s rights, as provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which for your convenience is duplicated in full below:
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The party concerned has the right to obtain information:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) of the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or those who may come to know of it as the designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The party concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations which letters a) and b) has been brought to the attention, as also related to their contents, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance is impossible or entails the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The party concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.